Monday, July 30, 2012

Supreme Hypocrite

Headline from a story about Justice Scalia's FOX news interview1 day ago...
US Supreme Court not 'political at all': Scalia

and in today's story the Justice who claims the Court is apolitical is quoted as saying:

Of course, I would not like to be replaced by someone who immediately sets about undoing everything that I've tried to do for 25 years, 26 years, sure. I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you that. Unless you think I'm a fool.


So the only way to get the gavel away from the non-partisan Justice  while a Democrat is in office will be to pry it from his cold dead hands.


The highlight of the interview is when Justice Scalia-who claims to be a strict constructionist- suggests that owning rocket launchers is probably a 2nd amendment right since the founders intended all weapons that are hand held to be covered.


No comments:


About Me

My photo
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead