Friday, August 12, 2011

Quotes out of Context



“I should tell my story,” Mr. Romney said. “I’m also unemployed.”

"...I will come to your house and cook you dinner." -Tim Pawlenty

Gingrich retorted, "I'd love to see the rest of tonight's debate asking us about what we would do to lead an America whose president has failed to lead, instead of playing Mickey Mouse games."

“That is why I opposed all these early starts and pre-early starts, and early-early starts. They want your children from the womb so they can indoctrinate [them]."-Rick Santorum

"I'm not going to eat Barack Obama's dog food, all right? "- Mitt Romney

Companies come to Texas because "they love the smell of freedom," -Rick Perry

"America has got to learn how to take a joke."-Herman Cain

"There isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows carbon dioxide is a harmful gas."-Michell Bachmann

"Bachmann says her symptoms are controlled with prescription medication and have not gotten in the way of her campaign or impaired her service in Congress."-Yahoo News

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead